Re: [OM] Shots before my E-520 dead

Subject: Re: [OM] Shots before my E-520 dead
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 08:06:16 +0800
Chris,
Thanks.

They mentioned the location of the school in England but I forget :(
I am going to ask my daughter again tonight :)

Btw, My wife & I also plan to send my daughter to England for her
university course. There are 2 alterations, one is complete secondary
school course in Hong Kong, second is studying form 6 course in
England too. My daughter will go to form 4 course in coming school
year. Thus, we have to collect information for both alterations.

---
Michael