Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 09:59:35 -0700

> My microwave is a simple, inexpensive one, with turntable that cooks quite
> evenly.

We have a cheap one that heats rather unevenly despite the turntable. No
matter, it reheats just fine. The best microwave is the one in my shop
that was given to me when I remodeled my neighbor's kitchen. An old
Amana RadarRange. Looks like the front end of a '57 Buick and weighs
about the same. You can vary the power setting rather than cycling. I
like to think The Duke reheated his coffee in it when he visited Andrew
(my neighbor) on many occasions. :-)

Mike