Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 11:35:38 -0700
  On 7/8/2010 9:59 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
>> My microwave is a simple, inexpensive one, with turntable that cooks quite
>> evenly.
>>
> We have a cheap one that heats rather unevenly despite the turntable.

As I said to CH, it pays to check the user reviews. Sure, there are the cranks
with odd complaints or rants, and those
who just got a bad one. But there are also the ordinary folks who relate their
experiences.

I've been amazed how closely my own experiences of things I've bought over the
last few years have tracked with what
I've expected.

Moose