Re: [OM] Nathan's PAW 25: Hogueras and World Cup

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAW 25: Hogueras and World Cup
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 06:30:35 +0200
Thanks for looking, Brian. Yes, the drinking culture here is more relaxed than
in Northern Europe but binge drinking does exist (young Spaniards have learned
it from visiting Brits) and is called a botellón. Nonetheless, violence is
extremely rare and I also rarely see truly wasted people. The best time for
that, BTW, is 7-8 a.m. when people's nightly pursuits are coming to an end.

Cheers,

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain