Re: [OM] Another 3T going cheap........so far

Subject: Re: [OM] Another 3T going cheap........so far
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 20:07:16 -0400
His website says the calibration isn't perfect, that with some lenses there
is still incorrect exposure. I hate stuff that doesn't "Just Work" with no
compromise, so I'd just keep the standard screen if I had another OM-1 or 2
(I used to have an OM-1 but later sold it). The 1-13 isn't bad at all in an
OM-1 since that body doesn't siphon off light from the mirror to direct it
down to the meter cell in the mirror box like the OM-4/3/2s models do.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography