Re: [OM] MMF-1 and mDZ 9-18 + IMG: another IR photo

Subject: Re: [OM] MMF-1 and mDZ 9-18 + IMG: another IR photo
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 07:36:16 +0200
Hi Carlos,

The GF1 and M8 is exactly the combination I have. I find the IR sensitivity of
the M8 highly useful, as it allows me to engage in IR photography again for the
first time since switching to digital in 2004 (I still have the IR filters from
my film days):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/IR/

Regarding wide angle zooms for the GF1, I am very happy with the 7-14mm I
bought in the US in May and use it quite a bit.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain