Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: Peter Arnold's bodega

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: Peter Arnold's bodega
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:01:01 -0400
Alt 1 or Alt 2 this week but I thoroughly enjoyed the cactus shot and
vinyard tour.  We sometimes stop for tastings at some of the 100+
vinyards along the shores of the Finger Lakes.  Some are quite small but
so far no one has ushered us into the pressing room or aging cellar.
Our only cactus plant finally succumbed to something about a month ago.
  Perhaps some virus or fungus.  It just suddenly started turning to mush.

Chuck Norcutt