Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:50:53 -0400
Yes, Acronis is excellent.  Backs up open operating system files, is
more effective than (at the time) Norton Ghost. You can restore
individual files or restore everything to a new hard drive.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977