[OM] More CV for OM Stuff

Subject: [OM] More CV for OM Stuff
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:23:17 -0400
Just missed a snipe on a CV 90 in OM mount when I was at a meeting a
few days before my trip to Alsace.  (bad omen, though I'll explain
later--all should be well soon)   I thought the price would be a bit
lower after the SL11 release in EF mount.  there was some talk of less
veiling flare with different coatings on the new  series,
but on further investigation, I think it is likely hogwash. The SLI
series looks WAY nicer, IMO too.  The included close-up diopter with
the SL11 series
is single element--I'll take a pass.

Found MTF:

http://static.photo.net/attachments/bboard/006/006Sgx-15218884.jpg

Review:

http://tinyurl.com/36n5os9

I have and use the very nice Zuiko 85 F2 with hood,
but........................

A Drat, smitten again, thought this was over,
Mike

Oh, see Big Foot MTF at 1:1

http://www3.xitek.com/bingqiku/cosina/lens/news4-21.htm

I think these may be calculated MTF 's unlike Zeiss--just a suspicion.
Very little deviation of tangential and sagittal  curves on the 90
though it better
be that way given its speed.  Nice,small, compact close focusing and I
have the hood.  Did I mention it is tiny?  Let me know if any of you
spot one in OM mount?  Please, please?