Re: [OM] George's (classicVW) computer apparently infected with a virus

Subject: Re: [OM] George's (classicVW) computer apparently infected with a virus
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 03:18:44 +1200
Hi all,

It seems that one effect of that link in the e-mails purporting to come from
George's computer was to have some kind of internet black-listing filter
prevent olympus Digest, Vol 21, Issue 11 getting to me no matter where it
came from (as an e-mail).

Piers was so kind as to send me a copy, and it was also totally filtered out.

The only way he found to get a copy to me was to upload it as a txt file to his
site, from whence I was able to download it just fine. Then, to be able to
save it in the same format as other Digests I have, I copied it into a new e-
mail to myself ...  That worked.

I must just check caverock's web-based e-mail system to see if the two
copies got trapped in there.  If so, the system never told me about it.

Many thanks Piers. I was pleased to be able to read it.

Brian Swale.