Re: [OM] IMG: Cluster + "Limp Home Mode"

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Cluster + "Limp Home Mode"
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 08:33:48 -0700
> From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Today I also learned about a thing I'd never heard of before called
> the
> "limp home mode"...  When the engine computer can't quite figure out
> what's
> going on it disables or restricts some function(s) such that you can't
> ignore that something is wrong, are unlikely to abuse the car to the
> point of destruction but the car is not totally disabled and you are
> still able to "limp home".

For me, "limp home mode" is when I have to dig out the baling wire or
duct tape from behind the seat of the pickup.

A computer sits on my desk or lap. A wrench goes under the hood.
That's why I don't own a vehicle that isn't old enough to drink.

There is only one way to come out of our unwanted nature. And that is
think about happiness, feel the happiness, even if there no reason to
be happy. Stay on that emotion for a long time purposely. Practice
those emotions until happiness becomes your habit. When happiness,
enthusiasm becomes your nature, vibrational range then, unwanted
feeling bad thoughts will not bother you any more. You will find the
reasons to be happy everywhere around you! -- Rohan Jagtap