Re: [OM] IMG: From the Past

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From the Past
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 22:04:13 +0100
That's a nicely done "portrait", Jim.  I used to fly on them when I was around
9, back in 1963 or so, when travelling from England (where I was a boarding
school) in the school holidays to see my parents in Mukalla.  I would fly BOAC
to Aden, then take Aden Airways to Riyan, flying at around 2,000ft over the
dunes all the way.

The days of Empire ...

Chris