Re: [OM] Shooting Film?

Subject: Re: [OM] Shooting Film?
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 14:04:24 +0100
Thanks Brian!  The warm weather was essential to the shoot (for some reason
script writers seem to forget the realities around here when they get going,
although I suppose that's partly the point).  Anyway, although we've since
enjoyed a genuinely hot period of a several weeks, that three day shoot had
to be spread over three weeks to get the right weather :-)

It was a very interesting job - a short independent film about an old lady
with Alzheimer's going on a somewhat random adventure around Leeds and
Harrogate, so much of the filming was done on public transport, including
some guerilla work in the bus station where a permit was too expensive.

All the best,

Tom