Re: [OM] Shooting Film?

Subject: Re: [OM] Shooting Film?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 15:32:58 +0100
Great, Tom, thanks!

It's taken me a couple of days to get to looking around this list of links,
mainly because I knew that I would enjoy it but that I needed to take time so
to do.

I like this sort of story, or small clips; I don't know what's going on, and
that's not important, but the individual studies are interesting.  I
particularly like the shot through the flowers ...

Chris