Re: [OM] E-1 stuck on single-frame?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 stuck on single-frame?
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 13:05:12 -0500
Sorry - should have been clearer. The multi-frame icon is showing, but the
buffer counter only shows "1".

I can turn the dial, but it only cycles through timer and remote settings. It
never changes the "motor drive" settings.  This is the first time I've ever had
this problem.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"The Nachos are still good." -- Jim Peterik

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard