Re: [OM] Windows 7 and Nikon 9000 ED film scanners

Subject: Re: [OM] Windows 7 and Nikon 9000 ED film scanners
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:45:57 -0300
I don't seem to have a chance to test these myself, as I know of noone
running w7 - 64bit in a machine with IEEE 1394 400.
Nikon clearly says Nikon Scan is not supported by Apple 10.5 and 10.6.
As for w7 64bit, I followed links 'till this one:

<http://www.exposedvisions.com/Win7%20Scans.htm>

The discussion at w7 x64 forum goes until four days ago and seems to
tell a happy ending.

Issue 1) seems to result in that the Coolscan(s) will work even under
Snow Leopard, provided you use Vuescan.
The question is all about issue 2), as far as I could understand it.

Fernando.