Re: [OM] TOPE 43 shooting season announcement (last of the TOPEs?)

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 43 shooting season announcement (last of the TOPEs?)
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:54:55 +0200
Hi,

> I've found the location for the next TOPE shoot:
>
> http://lrh.structuregraphs.com/images/20100716-A-003-a.jpg

Wow, that's a GREAT one; a pity you hadn't come across it when the
'signs' TOPE was up! :)))

Also: thanks everyone for the nice words! It seems TOPE is still
valued enough by list members to continue with it.. I shall check into
some of the open questions as to 'how often' and potential formula
changes.
One thing that shouldn't really be relieved, I think, is the 'must-use-
some-Oly-gear' restriction. Mind you: shooting digital is totally
fine, so there's no need to use OMs, but the whole theme was set to be
an 'Olympus' theme, and in previous years this was also the concensus
when the same question was asked before...

As for other ideas for the formula of TOPE, as well as for determining
a schedule of new events, I shall have a think on the actual
posibilities for that, and then I shall report back here when
something has been decided. As for new TOPE themes, I suggest to
harvest new ideas, and then vote again, as has been done in previous
years...:P

Cheers!
Olafo