Re: [OM] IMG: Another Butterfly

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Butterfly
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 23:09:05 +1200
Chris wrote from the UK

> You pay to receive texts, Chuck?

Here in New Zealand, I economise use of my cell-phone by using pre-pay.
having one on a regular account would cost a fortune.

I almost never use it for voice calls; if I were to use it to call a land-line
or a
cell-phone on a different cell provider, I'd pay about $1 per minute.

Txts at 20 cents each for small ones, are affordable and I'm content with
that. The camera on my cell doesn't work any more ( hurrah) and it's not a
3G phone. Txts are fine to use as small e-mails and emergency
communication, and that's what I use them for.

Brian Swale.