Re: [OM] Engineer, was FrankenCamera

Subject: Re: [OM] Engineer, was FrankenCamera
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:13:08 -0500
Good points, Ian.

I'm reminded of something here.  I work with several people who have
the degrees and certifications, etc.  Other than pay grade (which
isn't enough of a difference to worry about), we do the same jobs. It
is interesting how we've adapted to different specialties, but that's
normal in every office in the world.

I might not know the exact math for somethings initially, but I've
always been able to find it and apply it successfully. I think my own
greatest asset is my unending curiousity about things. I just love to
learn about stuff--sometimes no matter how obscure or unrelated. I
suppose if I was to pick any one thing that I'd love to do next and
that would be to engineer in the aviation world or auto racing.  I'd
think that with my mentality of being out-of-the-box most of the time
(all of the time?), I'd make a decent F1 aerodynamics or some other
kind of engineer.

(I still would like to bring my science project--the electric
airplane, to fruition).

AG