[OM] Copycats

Subject: [OM] Copycats
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 21:13:18 -0700 (PDT)
Tom DiMatteo isnt even trying

http://www.photoburst.net/photo_section/index.php?year=2010&month=4&day=15

I came across him on the site above.  You can find exactly the same picture
taken by our own Bob W in galleries throughout Maine.

So I clicked on the link leading to Mr. DiMatteo's website and guess what:
There was not even one picture in his Maine folder that I have not seen.  Not
even one.

Cant speak about his other work, but I see familiar pictures if you know what I
mean....  I think hes one of thoz that do their research, go to the location,
find the exact same spot plus minus centimeter or two, snap and thats it...he
has an exact duplicate of the picture he found during his research...Each
picture in his galleries looks like it was taken by a different
person...copycat.

One very upset Boris