Re: [OM] I borrowed some of Jim's fake bumble bees

Subject: Re: [OM] I borrowed some of Jim's fake bumble bees
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 11:43:38 -0400
I don't think I have 20/20 vision (at least not as good as my wife's
with her glasses on) but it's plenty good enough that I get by without
glasses except some inexpensive reading glasses and a slightly weaker
set for using the computer.  Most of the time I need nothing.  It's the
easiest "surgery" I've ever had.  Essentially painless and a seeming
miracle for what it does for your vision.  It takes a week or so before
you can really see properly in the affected eye but there is an
immediate effect that the world is suddenly very, very blue.  You learn
instantly that you've been viewing the world through a yellow filter for
a long time.  No one had told me about that beforehand and it was a bit
of a shock and revelation.

Chuck Norcutt