Re: [OM] Copycats

Subject: Re: [OM] Copycats
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:15:45 +0100
That page is a pleasure to view, Bob.  The snow scenes are great: I can just
imagine you getting yourself to the lighthouse early enough to find pristine
snow for "Winter Morning".

And the "rival" website:

<http://tomdimatteo.photoshelter.com/gallery/Maine/G0000U7idmV9SviY/P0000s462XhlsfkQ>

Is not nearly as attractive as  yours.  You have been far more selective and it
makes a big difference.

Chris