Re: [OM] Three recent darkroom prints

Subject: Re: [OM] Three recent darkroom prints
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:36:13 -0400
I don't have anywhere near AG's enlarger experience (I haven't used one
for about 30 years) but my thought was something very similar.  I didn't
see the light falloff but rather unusual brightness in a semicircular
pattern on each side of the long axis of the film.  I had no idea how it
could get there but a reflection as AG suggests is what I thought of.

Chuck Norcutt