Re: [OM] for the resident grammarians/English-defenders, etc

Subject: Re: [OM] for the resident grammarians/English-defenders, etc
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:45:41 -0700
"This last election was shameless when the media aligned themselves
solely behind one candidate and completely shutdown ALL coverage of
any other candidate that would have a hint of taking away even a
single vote from their chosen one. As has always been and always will
be, the news coverage is biased, but when the talking heads on TV say
outright that they will not cover anybody else because they want a
particular candidate to win, that's bordering on criminal."

I call "bullshit" on that one Ag :-) I'd like to see *any* documented proof
of that claim, especially considering Fox News' coverage of the last
election. Off-list is probably best, as I'd suspect this isn't a good topic
for further debate here.