[OM] Flying to Quebec in September - OM content inside

Subject: [OM] Flying to Quebec in September - OM content inside
From: Guillaume Remy <guillaumme_75@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:00:55 +0000 (GMT)
Hello all,

Longtime lurker, occasional poster, I'm heading to Montreal (Quebec) from Sept
5 till Sept 21.

I would like to get some advice about "What you cannot absolutely miss, or you
will regret it for the remainder of your life". Do some people here know the
area ? I know some do... I think it'll be a reasonable period for getting some
colors. By extend, if somebody feels the mood to make a tour guide and getting
this to some zuikofest...

Practically, I'll rest in Montreal but will hire a car for some mobility.

OM-content: I will take the OM4 along; hope it'll get some use.

PS: Excuse me on beforehand for my *abrupt* using of english.