[OM] (OM) Once more two generations of aeroplanes ...

Subject: [OM] (OM) Once more two generations of aeroplanes ...
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 21:28:01 +1200
Prompted by Dawid's image yesterday, I have uploaded one of my own.

Taken at either the last Wings And Wheels at Wigram airbase, or the
second-to-last.

One grunty (especially if you were close) monoplane, observing with expert
nose-cone, four Australian swing-wing jet fighters putting on a show.

Most likely OM2, Kodachrome 64.

This is an old scan which I retrieved from my W'95 machine. Sorry about the
marks, and I feel sure I could improve the resolution on one of my newer
scanners. But not tonight, Josephine.   Anyway; enjoy.

Top link at      http://www.brianswale.com/zuikoholics/

Brian Swale.