[OM] Re : Re: Flying to Quebec in September - OM > content inside

Subject: [OM] Re : Re: Flying to Quebec in September - OM > content inside
From: Guillaume Remy <guillaumme_75@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 12:16:15 +0000 (GMT)
Martin,

Thank you for that bunch of recommendations ! Since they are joining those of
Chuck about the Lake Champlain, I'll surely take that shot about a roundtrip
down to NY and coming back via the Niagara Falls; think this easily will take
about a week ?

BTW, I'm already compiling number of guides and websites... but I'm not willing
to miss this list's experience. I think I'll do greater confidence to those who
live there than somebody paid to reading tour guides emitted by tourist
information centres :-)

PS: sorry for taking some time to answer; I'm on a digest mode...

Guillaume

---