Re: [OM] [OT] - Advice wanted about 5D2

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] - Advice wanted about 5D2
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 14:50:45 +0200
I have just been discussing this with a work colleague and while
chatting I think I may have worked out why I get the inconsistencies,
its good to talk.

My new glasses are the frameless type with polished edges, I am sure
under certain conditions there will be a lot of light leakage into the
pentaprism via these lenses. I wonder if canon do diopter adjustment
addons - I need a 4.5.

BTW I am in no way criticising the tokina or your recommendation, just
the fact that my problems were due to slow shutter speeds and I am
looking for a way to set program mode (or something else) to not shoot
at longer times than 1/125 to avoid camera shake with exposure
compensation being done by auto iso.  I guess I am asking too much
though and will need to use manual mode.