Re: [OM] (OM) OT One family's main-meal food down-under

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT One family's main-meal food down-under
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 09:53:49 -0400
  Good job Brian. The soup looks especially good but then I'm partial to
vegie soup. The dish with the pie crust does indeed look like Shepard's Pie
which was a favorite of mine as a kid especially since it reminds me of
going off to summer camp. It was regularly on the menu. The camp cooks
topped it with mashed potatoes instead of pastry crust. Yumm. We didn't get
any wine though. :^(

Charlie