Re: [OM] [OT] - Advice wanted about 5D2

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] - Advice wanted about 5D2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 17:37:18 -0400
Although I did mention program mode I too have only ever used Av and
manual.  I actually find it easier to shoot in manual mode than anything
else.  On a Canon the meaning of the front and rear control dials
changes depending on mode.  In manual mode the dials always mean the
same thing.  And it's a lot easier just to tweak either the shutter
speed or aperture as appropriate rather than making an exposure
"adjustment".

But I did use program mode once on another camera when things started
moving too fast for me to keep up.

Chuck Norcutt