[OM] Speaking of extra mouths to feed . . .

Subject: [OM] Speaking of extra mouths to feed . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 22:48:44 EDT
A very heartfelt thanks to all US members who are gainfully employed and
paying taxes.  After 54 years of paying Social Security taxes (yes, I
started younger than most at age 12), I will be receiving my first SS check
next
month.  No, I haven't retired, however I have reached the age where I can
draw SS and not be penalized for continuing to work.  Well I guess it is
really more accurate to say the only penalty I pay is income tax.  So boys  and
 girls, please keep working, so my checks will still be deposited and I
can continue to indulge in my little vices.  A special thanks goes out to  Tom
Scales for bring two more workers into the work force.  Also a sincere
congratulations.  <{B^)  Bill Barber