Re: [OM] OT - for bibliophiles

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - for bibliophiles
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 21:17:50 -0700
  On 8/6/2010 2:21 AM, Dharma Singh wrote:
> The Bootcat programm very much looks like the one from
>
> http://www.collectorz.com/

That was second on my list to try. User reviews weren't as good overall, and
pricing isn't as attractive to me, as the
Standard Edition didn't have some things I wanted, and Pro was more expensive.
Still, I downloaded the trial version. I
don't recall now what happened, but there was some problem with
download/installation that was irritating enough to put
me off.

My memory may be faulty, but I seem to recall that I thought it was a
proprietary database. BookCat uses standard .mdb
database tables.