Re: [OM] Entering Competitions. Why?

Subject: Re: [OM] Entering Competitions. Why?
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 19:32:38 +0200
Exactly! As Jez knows, I have participated in earlier editions of the
Viewfinders exhibitions, both while I lived in Brussels and after leaving the
city (I have remained a member of the club). Especially now that the club has
access to excellent exhibition facilities in the centre of Brussels. It is
extremely gratifying to see one's work hung in a great space, and in the
company of many other excellent photographs. Standing around, sipping wine and
chatting with visitors makes it all even more pleasant :-)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu