Re: [OM] week 31 - fotos for fun

Subject: Re: [OM] week 31 - fotos for fun
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 15:12:04 -0400
That's cool, I spotted the invasion stripes right away even on the small
  image.  My dad has told me the story of painting invasion stripes on
all the P-38s and P-51s and other aircraft the night before the
invasion.  And, most unusual, they also got 100% of their aircraft up on
invasion day which earned them a presidential unit citation.

Chuck Norcutt