Re: [OM] OT Da Weddin'

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Da Weddin'
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:02:29 -0700
  On 8/10/2010 7:03 AM, Joel Wilcox wrote:

> Well done, and congratulations!

Thanks! I'm not sure about the well done part. Just a good, and very lucky,
parent. The kids found each other and put on
the show. ;-)

> The bride is lovely and demure

Lovely, self possessed, talented, sweet, just a touch shy, yes. Demure, I'm not
so sure. I'm pretty sure she picked out
the couple on top of the cake, and look who is goosing whom. ;-)

> but my favorite is probably the smiling groomsman,

Ah, thanks! That is my older son, and the best image of him I've managed in
several years.

> though I enjoyed the "passing of the hat" especially too.

Those are the above son's girls, my grandchildren. Grandpa's hat was quite
popular with them, leading later to one
mini-spat over whose turn it was to wear it. Ella has faces for her many moods
while Kaia is sunny the 99% of the time
between meltdowns. Ella's immediate stoneface was, possibly, a response to her
sister's immediate, open smile when I
first put the hat on her. Then Ella, having received the response she wanted,
did her camelion thing, turning on the
sunshine.

Moose