Re: [OM] DoF Compared

Subject: Re: [OM] DoF Compared
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:10:03 -0400
I've never used live view since the only camera I have that does it is
the Minolta A1.  But if you tell me that you can *crisply* delineate
focus at 5 meters vs. 5.5 or even 6 meters using live view I'll agree
that the focusing part of my objection is moot.  But that still leaves
the performance of the lenses at f/4.

Chuck Norcutt