[OM] OM sighting

Subject: [OM] OM sighting
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:46:51 +1000
I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but what the hell...

One of our telly stations has been on a James Bond kick, and last
night's effort was License To Kill. An OM4Ti is used twice,
significantly, in the opening credits, probably as some pricy product
placement.

(OT: Given the passing of time, Timothy Dalton is actually not a bad
Bond, aging in a positive way, but starring in a couple of the worst
of the Bond films, and I don't mean in that good-bad way they had. Of
course by that time, Bond had well and truly hovercraft-gondola'd over
the shark, in the execrable nadir, Moonraker, a movie which has aged
like a bag of prawn-heads in the sun)

Cheers,
Marc