Re: [OM] Focus Accuracy Test - Oh what misery we bring upon ourselves

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Accuracy Test - Oh what misery we bring upon ourselves
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 22:31:48 -0500
In case anybody is looking for my focus article, it disappeared.
Evidently the server had an issue and the database was restored which
wiped out my article. I'll reshoot it to fully comply with Chuck's
wishes so there is no question as to the validity of the tests.

AG

On Saturday, August 14, 2010, Chuck Norcutt
<chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The issue was not diffraction but focusing accuracy.  Sorry, there's no
> 10X live view on a 5D.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> Ken Norton wrote:
>>> Anybody care to join in?  Is it Moose's eagle eye that sees a difference
>>> I don't?  I've even tried blowing it up a bit beyond what is supposed to
>>> be 1:1.  I still can't see anything significant.  This is the image
>>> <http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=528&Itemid=1>
>>

>> I'd be pleased if anybody else took the initiate of do a similar test.
>> Chuck? You've got that fancy 5D which would be great for some testing.
>> Especially diffraction testing.
>>
>> AG
> --

Ken Norton