Re: [OM] Panasonic DMW-MA1 vs Olympus MMF-1 vs MMF-2

Subject: Re: [OM] Panasonic DMW-MA1 vs Olympus MMF-1 vs MMF-2
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:11:44 +0100
As best I recall, David, MMF-1 and MMF-2 are functionally identical, one has
a plastic body, the other metal. I guess that MMF-1 is the metal one.

And they are both functionally identical to the Panasonic adaptor.

But you need to be sure that the 4/3 lenses you fit on the micro 4/3 body
are AF-capable on the body - as far as I know the ZD50 does not support
contrast-detect AF, and thus is not fully AF-capable on the micro4/3 bodies,
but others with experience may know better.

See the chart here: http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/43/lenses.html

Piers