Re: [OM] Panasonic DMW-MA1 vs Olympus MMF-1 vs MMF-2

Subject: Re: [OM] Panasonic DMW-MA1 vs Olympus MMF-1 vs MMF-2
From: Keith Quarles <d.k.quarles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 09:59:33 -0400
>As best I recall, David, MMF-1 and MMF-2 are functionally identical, one has
>a plastic body, the other metal. I guess that MMF-1 is the metal one.
>
>And they are both functionally identical to the Panasonic adaptor.

I own both a Panasonic and an MMF-1.  Not only are they functionally
identical, to my eye they are completely identical except for the
color and markings.  You'd have a hard time convincing me they didn't
come from the same manufacturing source.

I haven't touched an MMF-2, but I had assumed the only difference was the color.

Keith