Re: [OM] Focus Accuracy Test - Oh what misery we bring upon ourselves

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Accuracy Test - Oh what misery we bring upon ourselves
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:48:20 -0400
I think any two product boxes you have around the house (preferably the
same) will work just fine and they have the advantage of standing up by
themselves.  Or you could use one of these but you'd have to rez them up
to full page size as they're kind of small for a 24mm lens at 5 meters.
<http://www.bealecorner.org/red/test-patterns/>

or (it took a while to find it on the way back machine) the original
USAF test chart from Robert Monaghan's archived web site
<http://web.archive.org/web/20041213092349/medfmt.8k.com/mf/USAF.pdf>

Chuck Norcutt