Re: [OM] Visited Macau

Subject: Re: [OM] Visited Macau
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:03:43 +0800
Thank you very much, Jeff.

I understood I should put CF on the wide angle lens to avoid fall off but as
you said, it's very expensive. But I think I'll go to get one finally.

Btw, I searched internet & found the website for Schneider large format lens
information:
https://www.schneideroptics.com/ecommerce/CatalogSubCategoryDisplay.aspx?CID=162

But it seems not many information provided. Such as what size of CPL to be
applied to 72XL ............ or what kind of CF to to applied  ......
Is any good website with more information provided? Thanks.

---
Michael