Re: [OM] IMG: Crab Spider

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Crab Spider
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 18:02:33 -0400
He looks yellow, I bet he was sitting on the yellow part of the flowers and
had moved to the purple  if he saw you coming. The one I saw was white with
pink spots and sitting in a white flower with pink spots. When I got close
to him, he jumped to a nearby red flower and hung under it to hide.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography