Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/8/2010: Canadians in Zermatt

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/8/2010: Canadians in Zermatt
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 15:56:08 -0700
> From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> ... I went for a Sunday morning walk and came upon this sign:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#971260697_5G9dE-O-LB
>
> I did not meet any of these Canadians (Japanese tourists were the
> dominant ethnic group this weekend), but I am sure they are great
> fun, eh.

But the beer that the "Canadian" is drinking came from the Laurel
Highlands of Pennsylvania! He should be sucking on a Labats or Molson!

I found it entertaining that the Swiss call a bunch of people bringing
different food to a shared dinner "Canadian dinner," while in this
part of Canada (at least), we call it "pot luck."

I wonder what "Dutch Treat" is called in Holland... :-)