Re: [OM] 612 film back advice is needed.

Subject: Re: [OM] 612 film back advice is needed.
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:29:58 +0800
Brian,
I wish to know too ..........

Same machine, same lens, no problem for 4x5 shots but color shift for 612
shots.
http://www.michael1015.net/others/20100501/XL72F56_030.jpg
http://www.michael1015.net/others/20100501/XL110F56_031.jpg
http://www.michael1015.net/others/20100501/XL110F56_032.jpg

The variable data is different film back ..............

---
Michael