Re: [OM] 612 film back advice is needed.

Subject: Re: [OM] 612 film back advice is needed.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:55:54 +0100
That was my first thought, Brian, but after  further contemplation, I
speculate that if the flatness of the back is not matched to the flatness of
the image produced by the lens, then any chromatic aberrations (there must
be some) would be exaggerated. In fact, I suspect that a "good" 612 back
does *not* have a perfectly flat film plane, rather one which is slightly
curved. By how much might be an interesting question.

Piers