Re: [OM] 612 film back advice is needed.

Subject: Re: [OM] 612 film back advice is needed.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 07:50:57 -0400
I think you should place #30 and #31 side-by-side and you will see that
the color/exposure change that affects the right side of #30 also
continues on to the left side of #31.  With two different exposures
showing a continuous effect crossing both of them I am inclined to blame
the processing.  Exactly what it wrong I don't know but I don't believe
the camera or film back can create such an effect.

Chuck Norcutt