Re: [OM] need advice re projecting images

Subject: Re: [OM] need advice re projecting images
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 21:19:48 -0400
I forgot to add that if the target TV is a truly modern one you may not
even need the PC for driving it.  Both my son and my son-in-law's HD TV
sets can do a slide show on their own.  Take a DVD with a bunch of JPEG
images on it and they can read and display on their own.  The computer's
built in.  Just use the TV remote control.

Chuck Norcutt