Re: [OM] IMG: Applying Fill Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Applying Fill Flash
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 00:30:19 -0500
I will give some consideration to an off-camera flash, but will have to see
how it fits into the types of shots that I prefer.  I was pleasantly
surprised by the lighting that I achieved by framing the "Early Autumn" shot
vertically, placing the built-in flash to the left of the lens.  And I
wasn't hampered by extra wires and flash units, yet it worked pretty well.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA