Re: [OM] IMG: Applying Fill Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Applying Fill Flash
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:36:48 -0500
Thanks, Chuck.  You are correct about the source of the 6V info.  I vaguely
recall that I tried the Braun in the hot shoe when I first got the E-510,
and it worked.  I then got worried and decided not to do it any more.  So
far as I can tell, no harm done.  I will look into the Wein Safe-Sync.  I
had rather not create a problem.  But, a modern flash unit would probably be
a better investment.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA